6800 Swivel Dual Wheel Marine Jack, 1,500 lbs.
The 6800 Swivel Dual Wheel Marine Jack is a swivel tongue jack for boat trailers and other types of trailers. It has a 1,500 lb. capacity. The winch features a 12 in. total travel. It has a 28 in. maximum tongue height. Features a sidewind handle with an extra heavy screw drive. The winch includes a textured ergonomic handle grip. Made from heavy-duty polypropylene dual 6 in. diameter wheels. It resists flat spots. and cold weather cracking. The zinc-plated Tuffplate finish adds additional rust resistance. and longer life. It easily swivels up for towing or down for stowing. Locks in place in either position. Easy to install a winch. It fits many trailer tongues. The winch reduces the physical effort required to move a loaded trailer. All models are made from heavy gauge steel for strength and durability.
Includes all mounting hardware.
- Totally enclosed outer tube helps protect miter gears and heavy-duty Acme screws from sand and dirt.
- Fits square tongues up to 3 in. x 5 in.
- 2 1/2 in. diameter mounting hole in swivel bracket. Fits most other brands of mounting hardware.
- Floating miter gears allow for proper clearance and easier operation.
- Tough polypropylene wheels or zinc-plated foot.
- The ergonomic molded handle grip has a textured surface.
Swivel jacks also offer these easy-to-use features:
- Easily pivots between horizontal towing and vertical operating positions.
- Reduce cranking to a minimum.
- The locking mechanism is spring-loaded.
|Wheel Size:||6 in. diameter|
|Travel Area:||12 in.|
|Tongue Height:||28 in. Max.|