DL1300A Plated Pulling Winch
The DL1300A Plated Pulling Winch is a hand/manual/pulling/ratchet winch for horizontal pulling applications. 1,300 lb. capacity. 7″ handle with ergonomic handle grip. Freewheel operation for easy line removal. Zinc plated TUFFPLATE® finish for additional rust resistance and longer life. Includes clamp kit to install cable onto the winch drum.
- NOTE: Built for horizontal pulling applications. For vertical lifting applications, order a brake winch, a worm gear winch, or a StrongArm® electric winch without a clutch lever.
- Laminated, high carbon steel gears for longer life
- All gears in models DLx1200 through DL3500B heat treated for increased strength
- Permanently lubricated bearings on driveshafts are maintenance-free
- Heavy-duty steel handles with ergonomic molded grips
- Driveshaft gears copper brazed for durability
- Rigid, welded reel construction for added strength
- Load matched gear ratios for easier cranking
- All plated parts zinc plated TUFFPLATE® finish
- Slotted mounting holes for easy installation
- All models except DL400 have heavy gauge embossed and reinforced steel bases for extra strength
- Ratcheting handle available for models DL1602A, DL1802A, and DLx1900 when cranking space limited
- Winches freewheel when the ratchet pawl is disengaged
- All models except DL3500B are equipped with slots in the reel for easy installation of the optional strap (strap sold separately)
- Available in powder-coated copper bronze or zinc plated TUFFPLATE® finish
D-L pulling winches are not recommended for lifting applications.
For lifting, use a D-L brake or worm gear winch. D-L winches are not to be used as hoists for lifting, supporting, or transporting people, or for loads over areas where people could be present.
- Dutton-Lainson® hand/manual/pulling/ratchet winch for horizontal pulling applications
- 1,300 lb. capacity
- 7 in. handle with ergonomic handle grip
- Freewheel operation for easy line removal
- Zinc plated TUFFPLATE® finish for additional rust resistance and longer life
- Includes clamp kit to install cable onto the winch drum
- Made in the U.S.A.