DL600A Plated Pulling Winch
The DL1402A Plated Pulling Winch is a hand/manual/pulling/ratchet winch that is built for horizontal pulling. The winch has a 600 lb. capacity. It includes a 7 in. handle with an ergonomic handle grip. Features a freewheel operation for easy line removal. The winch has a zinc-plated tuffplate finish on the winch. The pulling winches are best suited for the boat trailer and other horizontal pulling jobs that require the freewheeling features of ratchet-type winches.
Pulling winches are not recommended for lifting.
- Laminated, high carbon steel gears for longer life
- Heat-treated for increased strength
- Permanently lubricated bearings on driveshafts
- Heavy-duty steel handles with ergonomic molded grips
- Copper brazed driveshaft gears
- Rigid, welded reel construction for added strength
- Load matched gear ratios
- Slotted mounting holes for easy installation
- Heavy gauge embossed and reinforced steel bases for extra strength
- Winches freewheel when the ratchet pawl is disengaged
For lifting, use a D-L brake or worm gear winch.
|Drum Hub Diam||5/8 in.
|Handle Length||7 in|
|Mech. Adv.||57 [Max]|
|Maximum Drum Cap.||5/32 in. x 61 ft. Cable / 16 ft. Strap|
- Dutton-Lainson® hand/manual/pulling/ratchet winch for horizontal pulling applications
- 600 lb. capacity
- 7 in. handle with ergonomic handle grip
- Freewheel operation for easy line removal
- Zinc plated TUFFPLATE® finish for additional rust resistance and longer life
- Made in the U.S.A.