The Dock Slide inflates in just 5 minutes, features a 9 ft. long slick sliding surface, 2 slider centering air chambers, and inset vinyl molded footsteps. Includes a RAVE 12 VDC inflator/deflator, 2 attachment straps, repair kit, and a limited 90-day manufacturer’s warranty. The inflatable Dock Slide requires a secure deck with a height of 12-30 inches from the top of the dock deck to the top of the water below. Water depth should be a minimum of 48″” for docks that are 12-24″” above the water surface and 60 in. deep for docks that are 24-30 in. above the surface. The Dock Slide should not be used with docks that have less than 12″” or more than 30″” of clearance between the water surface and the top of the dock or with less than the recommended water depth as indicated above. 1/8 iu. x 1-1/2 in. openings in the decking are required to allow the attachment straps to be fed through. These criteria must be met in order for the Dock Slide to be securely fastened to the dock. If your dock does not meet these criteria, do not attempt to use the product.
- Product Weight: 30 lbs (14 kg)
- The Dock Slide inflates in just 5 minutes
- Features a 9 ft. long slick sliding surface,
- 2 slider-centering air chambers and inset vinyl molded footsteps.
- Includes a RAVE 12 VDC inflator/deflator, 2 attachment straps, & repair kit
- Minimum of 48 in. for docks that are 12-24 in. above the water surface
- 60 in. deep for docks that are 24-30 in. above the surface.