HC-S724H Battery-Powered Cable Cutter
This tool was designed to cut the toughest steel used in construction today. It can replace an entire tool kit, including several sizes of conventional bolt cutters, hacksaws, acetylene torches, and cable cutters.
With a pull of a trigger, you can cut wire rope up to 7/8″, standard guy wires to 5/8 in., and rebar to 1/2 in.. The specially designed flip-top latch and rotating head provide exceptional ease of use and maneuverability in tight working quarters. The HC-S724H has an overload bypass that will “kick out” when the tool reaches 8 tons or is attempting to cut cables beyond its capacities.
- Wire Rope: 7/8 in. (22 mm)
- Rebar (Sc 40): 5/8 in. (16 mm)
- Rebar (Sc 60): 1/2 in. (12 mm)
- Ground Rod: 5/8 in. (16 mm)
- ACSR: 477 MCM
- Guy Wire: 5/8 in. (16 mm)
- EHS Guy Wire: 7/16 in. (11 mm)
- Soft Steel Bolts: 1/2 in. (12 mm)
- Chain: DO NOT CUT
Standard Accessories Included
- 1 Carrying Case
- 1 Battery Charger
- 2 BP-185 Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 1 Carrying Strap
- Lightweight and Portable
- Works in Any Position
- 180° Rotational Head
- Output: 8 Ton
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Size: 13.2 in. L x 14.7 in. H x 3.3 in. W
- Jaw Opening: .95 in.