Locoloc #3-H Handswager
The Locoloc #3-H Handswager exerts 14 tons of pressure. A few strokes of handle brings the dies from wide open to contact with the fitting to be swaged. Then an internal valve automatically shifts from the low-pressure pump stage to the high-pressure compression stage. A relief valve prevents over-compression. The advanced-retract control for the ram is located in the moveable handle. Operated by twisting the handle less than a 1/4 turn. Full visibility of the working area is afforded by the narrow, 180 degree swivel head, making it easy to position the dies on the fitting. Gauge supplied with each die. Hydraulic compression tool with a two-stage section for use with interchangeable die sets, 1/4 in. to 1/2 in. Complete with plastic carrying case Dies sold separately with gauges included Head rotates 180° for difficult situations
Designed to give you years of trouble-free service. To obtain the best performance, we recommend:
- Keep the tool clean and free from dirt or metal particles, especially around the head, dies, and a ram of the tool.
- Lubricate all moving parts regularly.
- Keep all bolts tight.
- Check the oil level periodically and use clean oil as recommended. Never mix different brands or types of oil.
ALWAYS USE GAUGE TO CHECK THE AFTER-SWAGE DIMENSION
The information below for: Flexible Cable 7×19 / 6×19 Construction.
For Maximum Safety and Holding Power we recommend using Two (2) sleeves on 3/8 in. and larger.
REPLACEABLE DIES – Sold Separately
- Exerts 14 tons of pressure
- Less than 1/4 Turn to Operate
- Complete with plastic carrying case
- Head rotates 180° for difficult situations
- Dies sold separately with gauges included