Standard Safety-Grip Tape
Since 1997, standard Safety-Grip tape has been our flagship product, as the first product we manufactured and sold.
Uses a fine-grade aluminum oxide. It makes standard tape a suitable safety product. Including but not limited to stair nosing, walkways, ramps, airboats, gun grips, and vehicle steps. A standard anti-slip tape with a medium abrasive coating makes it great for general slip prevention requirements, possessing excellent CoF (Coefficient of Friction) levels.
Standard Safety-Grip is also water-resistant (a range of application accessories are available for non-porous surfaces), allowing for excellent durability in internal and external environments.
Why Choose Heskins LLC?
- Specifically developed for marine application.
- Can cope with demanding environments.
- Salt resistant material.
- Abrasive, yet comfortable under barefoot, and won’t damage clothing.
- Easy to clean. Won’t damage cleaning equipment.
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes.
|Dry COF Data||102 TRL|
|Wet COF Data||72 TRL|
|Resistant To||Motor Oil, Water|
|Tensile Strength ( 2.2 lb/1″)||5.0 (PSTC-31 Method)|
|Steel Adhesive||(oz/1″²) 1500 (PSTC-4 Method)|
|Temp. Range||-86°F – 158°F (PSTC-53 Method)|
- Product code: NSTS
- 60 grit aluminium oxide surface
- Internal and external application
- Water resistant