Taylor Made Oil-Free D-Icer
Taylor Made Oil-Free D-IcerTM’s oil-free design is more environmentally friendly and energy-efficient than the competition’s oil-filled models. As the oilless motor runs at a higher RPM, more water is moved faster. At the same time, it uses fewer watts and runs cooler. Take the smart choice and avoid costly dock repairs.
- NEW oil-free design – no oil leaks polluting the environment
- Vortex shroud design reduces debris damage and directs flow for better ice removal
- The single-piece plastic construction is easy to maintain and corrosion-resistant
- D-Icer can be used as an aerator or fountain
- More energy-efficient than oil-filled models – less expensive to operate
- A glass-filled nylon shroud guides water flow and protects fish
- The dual internal seals and double lip shaft seal keep water and dirt out for a long service life.
- Stainless steel motor shaft and housing – prevent corrosion
- Energy-efficient motor and high-performance propeller – deliver the best performance for your money
- Limited 2-year warranty
- 115v or 230v single-phase motors – can run non-stop for years without maintenance and are robust enough for fish farming.
- Standard 50′ or 100′ field replaceable power cords – get you to the middle of the slip without any modification
- Anode made of renewable zinc for corrosion protection – thrives in saltwater and mineral-filled water