6 in. Galvanized Structural Beam
The Galvanized Structural Beams for Heavy-Duty Overhead Boat Lifts are robust steel beams engineered to withstand the most demanding lifting applications. These top-quality beams are specifically designed to provide exceptional strength and durability for use in overhead boat lifts. Made from hot-dipped galvanized steel, they are well-suited for marine environments, ensuring superior resistance to corrosion and ensuring a long-lasting performance. This extensive technical product description will detail the key features, specifications, and advantages of these galvanized structural beams.
- Steel Construction: These beams are constructed from high-grade steel, ensuring maximum load-carrying capacity and structural integrity. The steel material guarantees resistance to bending and torsion forces, making them ideal for lifting heavy boats and watercraft.
- Hot-Dipped Galvanization: The beams are hot-dipped galvanized, which means they are coated with a protective layer of zinc. This galvanization process provides excellent corrosion resistance, making the beams highly suitable for marine environments where exposure to moisture and saltwater is common.
- “I” Structural Pattern: Following the “I” structural pattern, these beams offer a balanced combination of strength and weight. The “I” shape design maximizes load-bearing capacity while minimizing unnecessary material, resulting in a cost-effective and efficient solution.
- Versatile Length Options: Available in lengths of 14, 16, and 18 feet, these beams cater to various lift configurations and boat sizes. The multiple length options provide flexibility during installation and adaptability to specific lift requirements.
- 6″ Web and 3.25″ Flange: The beams feature a 6-inch high web and a standard 3.25-inch wide flange, ensuring optimal load distribution and stability. This design facilitates secure attachment points for boat lift components and accessories.
- Heavy-Duty Load Capacity: With a maximum load capacity of 16,000 lbs, these galvanized structural beams can easily support large and heavy watercraft, providing reliable lifting performance for various boat types.
- Material: Steel
- Web Height: 6 inches
- Flange Width: 3.25 inches
- Weight: 12.5 lbs per foot
- Coating: Hot-Dipped Galvanized
- Maximum Load Capacity: 16,000 lbs
- Length Options: 14 feet, 16 feet, 18 feet
- Corrosion Resistance: The hot-dipped galvanized coating ensures the beams can withstand harsh marine environments, preventing rust and corrosion. This enhances their longevity and reduces maintenance requirements.
- High Load Capacity: Engineered for heavy-duty lifting, these galvanized structural beams boast an impressive maximum load capacity of 16,000 lbs, making them suitable for a wide range of boats and watercraft.
- Safety and Reliability: The sturdy construction and well-designed “I” pattern provide superior structural integrity, delivering a safe and reliable lifting solution for valuable boats and other equipment.
- Ease of Installation: Available in various lengths, these beams are easy to handle and install, allowing for quick setup and configuration of overhead boat lifts.
- Compatibility: The galvanized structural beams are designed to be compatible with a wide range of boat lift systems, ensuring seamless integration and versatility.
Tthe Galvanized Structural Beams for Heavy-Duty Overhead Boat Lifts are engineered to meet the most demanding requirements of marine lifting applications. With their high load capacity, hot-dipped galvanized coating, and robust construction, these beams provide a safe, reliable, and long-lasting solution for lifting and supporting heavy watercraft. Whether for personal or commercial use, these galvanized structural beams offer unmatched performance and durability for overhead boat lift systems.
|Available Lengths||14 ft., 16 ft., 18 ft.||Lbs./Ft.:||12.5 lbs.|
|Web Width||4 in.||Material:||Steel|
|Web Height||6 in.||Max Lift||16,000 lbs.|
|Flange Width||3.25 in.||Coating||Hot-dipped galvanized|
|Beam Type||“I” structural||Main Usage||Max Overhead boat lift|
- Specifically for The Max Overhead Boat Lift
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel
- No End Plates - Used as Top Beam Normally
- I-Beam structural pattern