Anchor Shackle Pin
The Anchor Shackle Pin is a replacement part for the 3 in. 1.5-ton snatch block or the 4 in. 3-ton snatch block. Both blocks feature a straight anchor shackle pin and a hinged shackle pin. For when you drop that pin in the water or have zinc plated pins that are starting to rust. Referred to as a breakaway shackle. The pin slides into the shackle ears and is secured with a cotter pin on the other side of the ear.
Cotter pin not included.
- Bow – the curved portion of the shackle body opposite the pin—often referred to as the bail, body, dee, or bowl
- Ears – portion of the shackle body that supports the shackle pin
- Pin – a steel bolt made to span the two shackle ears
- Shoulder – the part of the pin that makes contact against the ear when the pin is fully threaded or engaged
|Size:||3 in. 1.5 Ton||4 in. 3 Ton|
|Material:||Hardened steel||Hardened steel|
|Finish:||Hot dipped galvanized||Hot dipped galvanized|
|Dimensions:||2 1/2 in. L x 7/16 in. W||3 in. L x 1/2 in. W|
|Fits:||3 in. snatch blocks||4 in. snatch blocks|
Always ensure that the shackle that you select meets or exceeds the working load limit for the task at hand and is comparable to the Working Load Limit (WLL) of the slings and other rigging hardware being used.
- Hot dipped galvanized hardened steel
- Replacement pin for BH-USA snatch blocks
- Fits 3 in. 1.5 ton or 4 in. 3-ton blocks
- Slides into shackle ears and secured with a cotter pin (not included)