Gator Grip Anti-Slip Safety Grit Tape 8 ft.
Our Anti-Slip Safety Grit Tapes help to provide extra traction where slippery surface conditions may occur on floors, steps, and equipment. Constructed from a thick base layer with an aggressive 60-grit mineral abrasive compound. Tape is coated with an aggressive acrylic adhesive with a removable printed liner.
A great choice for both indoor and outdoor environments with excellent wear resistance weather ability and water resistance. Each roll is supplied in a colorfully illustrated box showing various uses plus application instructions, size, and UPC markings. The open-ended construction of the box allows customers to feel the Gator Grip’s texture.
- Gator Grip anti-slip tape is our premium brand anti-slip system which helps ensure an OSHA Compliant workplace
- Constructed from a thick PVC base layer and infused with an aggressive 60-grit aluminum oxide mineral abrasive compound
- Our Gator Grip Premium Grade has an aggressive Acrylic adhesive that will form a strong, water-proof bond to most any clean, dry surface and is also temporarily repositionable during the application process.
- Gator Grip is certified by the National Flooring Safety Institute 101-A “high- traction”, and Meets or exceeds OSHA 1910.24, 1910.26, and ANSI B101.1.
- Gator Grip is made in the United States of America.
- 1 in. W x 8 ft. L
- Constructed from a thick PVC base layer
- Aggressive 60-grit aluminum oxide mineral abrasive compound
- Waterproof adhesive design
- Certified by the National Flooring Safety Institute 101-A "high- traction"
- Meets or exceeds OSHA 1910.24, 1910.26, and ANSI B101.1.