6 lb. Solid Lead Cable Weight
The 6 lb. Solid Lead Cable Weight measures 3 in. in diameter with a hole drilled through the middle of the cable weight. It accepts cable up to 5/16 in. thickness. The weight prevents the boat lift cable from bunching up by adding extra tension to the cable. It helps keep the cable straight on the pipe.
1. Detach the cable from the boat lift drive pipe.
2. Slide the cable through the hole in the weight.
3. Reattach the cable to the boat lift drive pipe.
- 3 in. diameter
- Made from solid lead
- A 3/8 in. drilled hole through the middle of the weight
- Accepts up to 5/16 in. boat lift cable
- Adds 6 lbs. per cable weight