Dock Mount Kayak Racks
The Dock Mount Kayak Racks secure your kayak safely over the water but do not take up deck space. The dock mount installs with (4) stainless steel screws per bracket. Made from marine grade 6061-T6 US aluminum welded construction.
Includes stainless steel eye hooks that attach a bungee cord. The cord holds the kayak in place. Features a built-in kayak paddle rack that faces the dock. The paddle holder opening measures 1/2 in. wide by 2 1/2 in. deep. Keeps paddles secure in place. Comes in (3) colors; powder-coated white, powder-coated black, or aluminum silver finish.
The racks are sold in pairs.
(2) – Kayak Storage Rack – Single w/ Bungee Cord
(8) – 1/2 in. x 2 1/2 in. Stainless Steel Hex Head Bolts
(16) – 1/2 in. Stainless Steel Flat Washers
(8) – 1/2 in. Stainless Steel Split Lock Washers
(8) – 1/2 in. Stainless Steel Nuts
|Material:||6061-T6 US aluminum
|Fasteners:||1/2 in. stainless steel|
|Finish||black, white, or aluminum
|Finish Type||Powder-coated / aluminum
|Dimensions||27 in. x 23 in. x 7 in.
|Rated Capacity||200 lbs. per rack|
|Kayak Mouth Opening||13 in.
|Bungee Cord Holes||2 3/4 in. / 1 1/4 in.
|Mounting Plate Size||7 1/2 in. x 9 in. x 1/4 in.
|Inner Valley to Peak||21 in.
|Mounting Bolt Holes||4 per rack
|Mounting Bolt Hole Size||1/2 in.
|Mount Plate to Bungee Hole||13 in.
|Paddle Storage Mouth||2 1/2 in.
|Paddle Storage Resting Size||1 1/2 in.
- Made from marine-grade 6061-T6 US aluminum
- Built-in paddle holds w/ bungee cord to hold the paddle
- Includes (2) kayak racks, mounting fasteners, & bungee cords
- Holds kayak over the water to save space
- Sold in pairs