Elite 1 HP Painted Electric Motor
The Elite 1 HP Painted Electric Motor from BH-USA is a single-phase, dual-voltage motor that can be used with a variety of boat lifts. It is made from rolled steel and has a NEMA 56 shaft that is 0.625 inches thick and 1.88 inches extruding from the motor housing. The motor comes with a start capacitor and is UL Recognized and CSA Approved. It has a time rated 15-minute duty cycle and is suitable for outdoor environments and weather resistant.
- The single-phase, dual-voltage motor can be used with a variety of boat lifts.
- The rolled steel construction makes the motor strong and durable.
- The NEMA 56 shaft is a standard size that is compatible with most boat lifts.
- The start capacitor helps the motor start smoothly and easily.
- The UL Recognized and CSA Approved ratings ensure that the motor meets high safety standards.
- The time rated 15-minute duty cycle means that the motor can be used continuously for up to 15 minutes without overheating.
- The suitability for outdoor environments and weather resistant means that the motor can be used in a variety of conditions.
The Elite 1 HP Painted Electric Motor from BH-USA can be used with a variety of boat lifts, including:
- Single-post boat lifts
- Dual-post boat lifts
- In-ground boat lifts
- Rail-mounted boat lifts
The Elite 1 HP Painted Electric Motor from BH-USA is a low-maintenance motor. The only regular maintenance required is to inspect the motor for any signs of wear or damage. You should also clean the motor regularly to remove dirt and debris.
Overall, the Elite 1 HP Painted Electric Motor from BH-USA is a high-quality motor that is perfect for a variety of applications. It is made of durable materials, is easy to install and maintain, and is backed by a one-year warranty. If you are looking for a reliable and efficient motor for your boat lift or other application, then the Elite 1 HP Painted Electric Motor from BH-USA is a great option.
A 56-frame Elite electric motor with a resilient base fits industry-standard mounting holes on most flat-plate hoists and gearplates. This style of electric motor is used in all BH-USA flat-plate hoists and gearplates. ACE, Hefty Hoist, AMS, and other flat-plate hoist brands that feature industry standard motor mounting holes can also use these electric motors.
|Weight:||25.30 lbs.||Individual Box Size:||15 in. x 10 in. x 10 in.|
|Product Length:||10.50 in.||Product Width:||7.50 in.|
|Product Height:||9.25 in.||Shaft Width:||0.625 in.|
|Shaft Length:||2 in.||Country of Origin:||China|
|Model #:||60421||Retail SKU:||79614|
|HP:||1||Voltage:||Dual (115v / 230v)|
|Phase:||1||Amps:||12.57 (115v) / 6.29 (230v)|
|Electrical Type:||Capcitor Start||Rotation:||Selective|
|Shaft Type:||NEMA 56||Shaft Extension:||1.88 in.|
|Frame Length:||7.50 in.||Mounting:||Resilient Base – Extended Studs|
|Drive End Bearing:||Ball||Opp Drive End Bearing:||Ball|
|Frame Material:||Rolled Steel||Replacement Capacitor:||465 uF|
|Capacitor SKU #:||BH02247||Keystock:||Included|
|Keystock Length:||1 in.||Keystock Width:||0.25 in.|
- Single-phase, dual-voltage motor
- Made from rolled steel
- NEMA 56 shaft
- Start capacitor
- UL Recognized and CSA Approved
- Time rated 15-minute duty cycle
- Suitable for outdoor environments and weather resistant