Galvanized Chock Angle Bracket
The Galvanized Chock Angle Bracket features 1/4 in. thick laser-cut steel. Used to mount wood bunks to galvanized cradle beams. A universal bracket with a professional look. Made from 1/4 in. hot-dipped galvanized steel. Features 9/16 in. mounting holes on both sides of the flange. Fits bolts up to 1/2 in. Use carriage bolts for wood beams. Direct matches to Ace Lab’s chock angles.
Mounting fasteners are not included.
|Size:||12 in.||16 in.||22 in.|
|Cradle Beam Height:||4 in.||5 in.||6 in.|
|Flange Size:||2 5/8 in.||3 in.||3 3/8 in.|
|Ace Labs #:||834BH||834||834L|
|Weight:||3.25 lbs.||3.5 lbs.||4.5 lbs.|
|Measurements:||12 in. x 2 in. (each flange)||16 in. x 2 in. (each flange)||22 in. x 2 in. (each flange)|
|Mounting Hole Size:||9/16 in.
||9/16 in.||9/16 in.|
|Hole Spacing:||1 1/2 in. (center-to-center)||1 1/2 in. (center-to-center)||1 1/2 in. (center-to-center)|
|Finish:||Hot-dipped galvanized||Hot-dipped galvanized||Hot-dipped galvanized|
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Stamped from 1/4 in. steel
- Laser-cut for a professional look
- Direct matches to Ace Labs angles
- Fits many types of I-beam boat cradle styles
- Multiple lengths include 12 in., 16 in., and 22 in. long
- Single angle with no mounting fasteners