Stepsafe Dock Steps
The StepSafe Dock Steps are available, each made of UV-resistant polyethylene. In order to provide additional slip protection while boarding, we adhere our StepSafe non-slip pads to the tops of the steps. A 1-1/2″ wide flange provides a good mounting surface for docks. Easily cleaned with soap and water. Two- and three-step models are available with additional handrails. The maximum weight rating is 300 pounds.
- Aluminum Handrail – Available for two and three step models (sold separately)
- Non-slip Pad – Additional protection while boarding
- UV Resistant Polyethylene – Durable material holds up in the harsh marine environment
|White Stock #||Sandstone Stock #||Description||Dimensions|
|TM47100||TM44100||Single Tread Step||22″L x 18″W x 11-3/2″H|
|TM47200||TM44200||Double Tread Step||26-3/4″L x 23-3/4″W x 17″H|
|TM47201||n/a||Aluminum Hand Railing (double step model)||19-1/2″W x 49″H|
|TM47300||TM44300||Triple Tread Step||35″L x 25″W x 25-1/2″H|
|TM47301||n/a||Aluminum Hand Railing (triple step model)||26″W x 58″H|
- Handrails are available for two and three-step models (sold separately).
- Anti-slip pads provide additional traction when boarding.
- The UV Resistant Polyethylene material is durable and
- Holds up in harsh marine environments