1550 lb. Swivel Hook Block
The 1550 lb. Swivel Hook Block is a zinc-plated 3 1/2″ swivel hook pulley encased and an attachment hook. Features a 3/12″ sheave and the attachment hook rotates 360 degrees. Stamp rated 1,550-pound capacity.
Measures 3 3/4 in. L x 1 in. W x 8 1/4 in. H. Accepts cable 5/16″ and smaller. Designed for boat lift cable to run smoothly through the sheave to the cradle and cable winder. Helps take tension off of the drive pipe.
|Lifting Capacity:||1,550 lbs.|
|Fits Cable:||Up to 5/16 in. thick|
|Overall Dimensions:||3 3/4 in. L x 1 in. W x 8 1/4 in. H|
|Hook Size Opening:||13/16 in.
|Center of Sheave to Top of Shackle:||6 in.|
|Sheave Housing Material:||Zinc-plated|
|Hook Finish:||Hot-dipped galvanized|
|Sheave Size:||3 1/2 in.|
|Sheave Width ID:||5/8 in.|
|Commonly Used:||Small watercraft (flat bottom boats)|
- 1,500 lb. lifting capacity
- Measures 3 1/4 in. L x 1/2 in. W x 6 3/16 in. H
- Zinc-plated sheave housing
- Hot-dipped galvanized hook
- 3 in. sheave factory installed in the sheave housing
- Fits the boat lift cable up to 5/16 in. thick
- Used in smaller watercraft like flat bottom boats