2 in. Aluminum Single Belt Motor Pulley
The 2 in. Aluminum Single Belt Motor Pulley mounts to the drive shaft of a 56 NEMA electric motor. 56F, clawfoot motor, mounts on a flat-plate hoist. The pulley uses a set screw to secure the pulley onto the drive shaft.
Machined from marine grade 6061-T6 US aluminum. The 5/8 in. center bore slides right on the drive shaft. The pulley mounts on every type of 56 electric boat lift motor BH-USA sales. Retail packaging is a clam pack for hanging on store shelves. No packaging is just the pulley without the clam pack.
The Motor key stock is not included with the pulley.
- Remove the pulley from the package.
- Loosen the set screw on the pulley so it will slide effortlessly on the drive shaft.
Remember: Set screw should be the closest to the motor frame with the pulley grooves facing the end of the drive shaft.
- Slide a key stock into the drive shaft groove, then slide the pulley on the key stock using the pulley’s key stock groove.
- Tighten set screw. This will tighten onto the key stock holding both the key stock and pulley into place when the motor is turning.
|Dimensions:||2 in. L x 2 in. W x 2 in. H|
|Material:||6061-T6 US aluminum|
|Belt Style:||Single belt|
|Bore Type:||Center bore|
|Bore Size:||5/8 in. (.630 in.)|
|Set Screw Size:||3/8 in. x 3/8 L
|Set Screw Thread:||3/8-16 Coarse|
|Set Screw Thread Count:||16|
- Provides little-to-no slippage on the pulley
- Made from machined 6061-T6 US aluminum
- Mounts to drive shaft of 56 motors
- Pulley mounts at the end of the motor driveshaft
- Turns single drive belt
- Retail packaging is a clam pack for store shelves
- No packaging is just the pulley without the clam pack