Flat-Plate Hoist Back Cover
Fits all flat-plate hoists made by BH-USA. Designed from high-density plastic. UV inhibitors are molded into the product. In harsh marine environments, the cover provides protection.
The cover snaps together with the flat-plate hoist back cover when paired together. An optional mounting kit can be used to secure the cover to the hoist for a snugger fit. It is available in three colors: white, black, and gray. A plain cover or a cover with the BH-USA logo is also available.
- Remove the flat-plate hoist first. (The drive pipe should exit the back of the hoist.)
- Install the back cover, if applicable. (Ensure it lines up with the drive pipe hole.)
- Attach the front cover to the flat-plate hoist. (When paired with a back cover, it snaps together.)
- Attach the flat-plate hoist to the drive pipe again. (Ensure the back cover is between the hoist and the drive pipe.)
|Back Covers||New Style Covers|
|Dimensions:||18 1/4 in. x 30 in.||18 1/4 in. x 30 in.|
|Weight:||1.55 lbs.||1.55 lbs.|
|Material:||High-density plastic||High-density plastic|
|Color(s):||Black / White / Gray||Black / Gray|
|Design:||No Logo / BH-USA Logo||No Logo / BH-USA Logo|
|Mounting Fasteners:||Not included||Not included|
|Requires Mounting Hardware:||No||Yes|
|Back Cover:||Not included||Not included|
BH-USA front covers will only work with BH-USA back covers and will not work with other brands. Front covers will work with existing stainless cover mounting hardware in most cases.
- Includes molded-in UV inhibitors
- Made from high-density plastic
- Provides protection from the harsh marine environment
- Snaps together when a back cover is added
- Comes in black, white, or gray
- BH-USA logo and no logo options