Manual Dockside Lil Lifter
The Manual Dockside Lil Lifter features an aluminum winch wheel for easy lifting. It is constructed of US 6061-T6 aluminum. This aluminum construction is corrosion-resistant. It is easy to assemble. It is simple to operate. It is a sturdy but lightweight lift for PWCs. The docking system is safe and easy to use. There are five foot angled carpeted wooden bunks included with the lift. The dock plate can be adjusted to the desired wheel height. Smooth, clean, trouble-free operation is provided by the rollers. They do not require lubrication. 1,200 lbs. 7 ft. height lifting capacity. The manual lift can be installed anywhere giving you a lift even in locations without electricity.
Back by popular demand, the original Demco Dock Side Lil Lifter is now being manufactured by BH-USA as the Coastal Series Dockside Lil Lifter. Engineers at BH-USA examined and replicated the original designs that made the Lil Lifter the number one choice for dock builders and lift installers.
The Manual Dockside Lil Lifter has a number of features that make it a great option for boat owners. These features include:
- Sturdy construction: The lift is made from 6061-T6 marine grade aluminum, which is known for its strength and durability. This means that the lift can withstand the elements and is built to last.
- Easy operation: The lift is very easy to use. There are no complicated controls or mechanisms to learn. Simply attach the lift to your boat, crank the winch, and your boat will be lifted into place.
- Adjustable height: The dock plate is fully adjustable, so you can customize the height of the wheel to accommodate your boat’s specific needs. This is a great feature if you have multiple boats of different sizes.
- Smooth operation: The rollers on the lift provide smooth and easy operation. This means that you will not have to worry about your boat getting damaged while it is being lifted.
- Safe and secure: The lift is designed to keep your boat safe and secure. The dock plate is wide enough to prevent your boat from tipping over, and the rollers help to prevent your boat from getting damaged.
|Lifting Capacity:||1,200 lbs.||PWC Capacity:||1|
|Movement:||Manual (Wheel)||Lift Style:||Vertical|
|Cable Thickness:||0.75 in. (3/4)||Cable Type:||7 x 19 Aircraft|
|Cable Material:||Stainless Steel||Ratchet Type:||Brake Winch|
|Fasteners:||Stainless Steel||Cradle Bunks:||Wood|
|Material Style:||6061-T6 US||Cradle Bunk Cover:||Black Carpet|
|Lifting Height:||7 ft.||Track Length:||105 in.|
|Cable Configuration:||Triple||Carriage Width:||32 in.|
|Carriage “Forks”:||4 in.||Distance Between Forks:||29.5 in. (Center-to-Center)|
|Bunk Dimensions:||5 ft. x 6 in.||Bunk Configuration:||Adjustable|
|Wheel Material:||Metal||Brake Winch:||BLD800A|
1,200 lb. option must be mounted over dock piling or dock post. Each BH-USA boat lift is individually crated and shipped via motor freight. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to arrange for a delivery address that is accessible to the freight company and has a fork truck available for unloading. Customers will be required to unload crates by hand if fork trucks are not available. In order to facilitate the delivery, BH-USA will request a call from the freight company to the customer. Missed deliveries may incur extra freight charges that will be the buyers’ responsibility.