Flat-Plate Hoist Front Cover (New Style)
The front cover requires Flat-Plate Hoist Cover Mounting Kit (#BH07299) to mount together with the flat-plate hoist back cover. It is available in two colors: black and gray. A plain cover or a cover with the BH-USA logo is also available.
- Remove the flat-plate hoist first. (The drive pipe should exit the back of the hoist.)
- Install the back cover, if applicable. (Ensure it lines up with the drive pipe hole.)
- Attach hoist cover mounting kit in proper holes.
- Mount the front cover to the flat-plate hoist. (When paired with a back cover, it snaps together.)
- Attach the flat-plate hoist to the drive pipe again. (Ensure the back cover is between the hoist and the drive pipe.)
|Front Covers||New Style Covers|
|Dimensions:||19 3/8 in. x 28 3/4 in.||19 3/4 in. x 28 1/2 in.|
|Cover Depth: (Shallow)||6 in.||6 in.|
|Cover Depth: (Deep)||11 in.||11 in.|
|Weight:||3.8 lbs.||3.8 lbs.|
|Material:||High-density plastic||High-density plastic|
|Color(s):||Black / White / Gray||Black / Gray|
|Design:||No Logo / BH-USA Logo||No Logo / BH-USA Logo|
|Mounting Fasteners:||Not included||Not included|
|Requires Mounting Hardware:||No||Yes|
|Back Cover:||Not included||Not included|
BH-USA front covers will only work with BH-USA back covers and will not work with other brands. Front covers will work with existing stainless cover mounting hardware in most cases.
- Includes molded-in UV inhibitors
- Made from high-density plastic
- Provides protection from the harsh marine environment
- Comes in black or gray
- BH-USA logo and no logo options