Strap Bearing Kit
The Strap Bearing Kit is a wood beam mounting drive pipe support for 1.5 in. drive pipes. Made from 3/16 in. hot-dipped galvanized steel. It is angle iron attached to a sealed bearing housing with a sealed bearing factory-installed. Identical to the ACE 109 strap bearing kit.
It features (3) 5/8 in. mounting holes per flange. Accepts 1/2 in. bolts. It has (1) mounting holes with some space then (2) mounting holes close together. Allows for adjusting. The ball bearing eliminates friction when the drive pipe is turning.
|Dimensions:||7 in. L x 4 in. W x 19 1/2 in. H|
|Mounting Holes:||6 (3 per flange)|
|Mounting Hole Size:||5/8 in.|
|Accepts:||Up to 1/2 in. bolts|
|Configuration:||Welded angle to bearing housing|
|Fits Drive Pipe Size:||1.5 in.|
- Mounts to wood beams and joists
- Identical to the ACE 109 strap bearing kit
- Provides extra support for the 1.5 in. drive pipes
- Made from 3/16 in. hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Factory-installed 1.5 in. sealed bearing
- Includes (3) 5/8 in. mounting holes per flange